Montag, 1. Juni 2015

Sport tournament in Brisbane

The next tournament in Brisbane then want my Thai training partner and I play together double. So tomorrow I then again ( clean room before coming Io ) freely and Thursday + Friday for the last time before it goes to Uni Io from Brisbane to Sydney with our van. It's gonna be awesome.
On the weekend we went with a group of 24 students to Fraser Iceland. After about 2 hours drive of Rainbow Beach has been reached where the world could be ferried by a small ferry to the largest sand island. Then it was 60km by 4WD“bus" on the beach to the north. Since I was lucky member of the last series, I was often thrown through the air. Although our guide Hayden tried us with one or sometimes with a“ Hold on - Seriously.“„ Hold on.“ To warn of the Huppeln but mostly it was there already too late and you hang hopelessly in the air. The first stop was the famous ship wreck on Fraser Iceland.
Fortunately, the sun was back at the right time like on Ferry Holyhead to Dublin and it could few cool pictures are taken. Next, we went to one of the many“ Creeks“ of the island. With this you could let yourself comfortable drive to the beach. There, also waiting the lunch on us. Afterwards a short hike was at a lake, which lay in the middle of a forest and sand. Finally, we went to the resort where we should stay ; Unfortunately, I was so impressed by the buffet that I 've eaten something about hunger and to fight at night with abdominal pain had.
Nevertheless, it was celebrated and admired the exaggerated many stars at night on the beach. A dingo on the beach and get a sudden bright shooting star made the night an adventure. The next morning it was already 8:20 on. And through a frozen toad in the bus, which had prepared ski Hayden also rose equal to the mood. The“paths" in the hinterland of the island were much worse than the beach and I was glad that I had drunk too much. First, a little walk was announced through a rain forest. Connecting it went to a wide lake with white sand on which could be relaxed.
After another delicious lunch like with good Ferry Harwich Hook of Holland , we went already back on the beach back to the ferry. The island with its wild animals and landscapes is really impressive. Back in civilization and paved roads I could actually even sit in the front cab. Unfortunately, the seat had no headrest and I discussed for 2 hours with Hayden about the meaning of soccer, football and rugby. Before the World Cup here is much more convincing to do. I hope with the help of the pictures you can make you a better picture of the island, because this is not easy to describe. So no, I am picked up by nem Thais for badminton training. I hope the guys have stuff on it.
I especially like there is a small cafe where there was to acquire typical pastries and cakes at reasonable prices. Such small cafes and restaurants can be found everywhere in Catania, Sicily. With my choice to spend my vacation in Sicily calculated in Catania, I spent most of the time even in the middle of one of the biggest attractions of Sicily. Because Catania is bursting Sicilian Baroque. Nowhere else can you see so many old buildings built from volcanic stone as that used in this region.
Once one has the chance to discover the region, a visit to Acireale, Caltagirone, Aci Trezza and Aci Castello is missing in the discovery tour in any case. As a special highlight, however, I felt the Baroque Noto stronghold. Who wants to take next sun, beach and sea and a little history and sights of home, is particularly well served in Catania. I think Sicily has nowhere so much worth seeing at once as in this region.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.